How much does it cost to live in Champion Homes?
ROC members decide when the rent needs to be raised and by how much.
- Each member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $333 per month for single-wides and $345 for double-wides; this includes water and trash collection.
- The one-time refundable membership fee is $500.
- Champion Homes charges new members a non-refundable $25 application fee for each adult in the household.