How is the board of directors elected and who serves?
Our board is made up of volunteer ROC members elected by the membership.
- The member households elect a board of directors, which appoints committees to do different tasks and manage the
day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Elections take place at an Annual Meeting in September.
- Prior to the elections, the board of directors takes statements of interest for those interested in running for the board.
- If an executive board member leaves, the board can vote on whether or not to fill their position.
- Officers must be voted in every year, the regular board members are elected every other year.
- The board of directors is always looking for volunteers – there's always a place for those who want to pitch in.